Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Friday

I hope this finds everyone healthy and happy.

I am on a mission to improve my health and it will be a difficult one for I am not good at developing consistent exercise. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them.
I have ordered a juicer and will integrate a lot more vegetables and fruits into my daily diet. Plus I plan to reduce my meat intake to a very low amount and increase more beans instead... then there is the challenge of cutting down on breads or the high level carbs. I do not plan to go full vegetarian but closer... I just want to be healthier.

Is everyone getting ready for Thanksgiving? Hard to believe that it is almost here...time goes way too fast.

This is a short post... just wanted to let you know I am still alive.

May God bless you all.
Love
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment