Friday, April 1, 2011

Blowing in the Wind & some CANDY!

April Fools Day!!! Did you have a fun day today... I sure hope so. Can you believe another month has passed and we are already in April.

I want to share a card I made but I did not edit the picture correctly and so it turned out too small... so sorry for that. I had fun making it, as I do all cards. The image and sentiment is from Stampin Up, Spellbinder scallop oval dies and a border die as well. A touch of trim lace and that is it... oh, I color with Prismacolor Markers.


I want to share with you some AWESOME blog candy from Jacque's Joie De Vivre. See my sidebar for a link to the candy,  hurry and sign up for it ends April 4th. A big thanks to Jacque for offering this to us.

Well that is all for now...
Have a great evening/day or whatever it is in your neck of the woods.
Blessings
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment