Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter & Conner's Birthday

HAPPY EASTER to everyone !!!

What a truly BLESSED day and my heart is filled with joy to know that our Lord gave His life to save mine and all of yours too. I do hope that you will take a little time to reflect on how much He sacrificed during His life and at that final hour to save each and everyone of us.

To my followers.... I apologize for not posting anything for awhile - we managed to get about 4 'rare' days of dry sunny weather and so had to take advantage of that and do some much needed yard work. Due to these activities, I strained my back so now I am also struggling with back pain, it can really get me down.
I have been coloring up some images and eager to start making a card so you will see one soon.

Meanwhile, I thought that I would share with you some pictures of my grandson's (Conner) birthday. He is such a cutie.... I just LOVE his freckles which are a little hard to see in the pictures. My favorite is the one with his new baseball cap on. I also have a few of my new granddaughter 'Faith' and another of my oldest granddaughter 'Isabella' with her mom.




This is Conner with his new baseball cap on and he looks really nice in his plaid flannel shirt.









This is Conner, contemplating whether he is in the mood to eat his lunch or go outside to play.










This is Isabella and a friend being silly during lunch.... when kids see a camera, then they feel a need to 'pose'.











This is Isabella and her mom showing her how to use their new baseball bat/ball and tee. I am sure they will get a lot of use out of this.










This is Faith with a neighbor friend holding her... while grandpa is making faces at her to get her to smile and we caught one - oh so cute.









This is the creek that runs by the house and through their property. It looks so pretty but right now, it is deeper and runs faster due to all the rain we have been getting. This picture was actually taken from 'inside' the house.





Hope you enjoyed these pictures and I will go spend some time today making a new card for everyone.
Until then,
God Bless you ALL
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment