Monday, May 2, 2011

Tilda with Peach

Happy Monday everyone... at least here it still is for a little longer. I hope this finds everyone happy and well. We are FINALLY starting to get some normal spring weather and have been taking advantage of it. We had been so cooped up for so long, I enjoy to get more fresh air and be outside.

I apologize for not sending a post sooner, been busy doing other things. I have completed a card that I want  to share with you. I colored up this Tilda image and liked how the colors blended together but struggled at finding the right papers to compliment her. I punched out some leaves and put them together to create the look of tree branches, a perfect combination for Tilda who is picking some peaches. I colored a white little flower to better accent the card.



Supplies
Image - Tilda picking peaches from Magnolia
Sentiment - Dream Impressions
Card Stock & Designer Paper - from Stampin Up
Flowers - from Prima
Punches - Leaves (Martha Stewart), Corners (EK Success), Circle Dies (Spellbinder)
Ribbon and Pearl to finish it off.

I hope you like her and would love to read your comments.

I will try to get a new card posted at least once a week unless something requires my attention. As I had mentioned in an earlier posting, my husband has epilepsy and it can be challenging for they (doctors) have not been able to find anything to control them. He struggles with multiple seizures every 1-2 weeks and I need to keep an eye on him and help as needed. It can be stressful for his congnitive abilities are continueing to decline. I am not complaining, just stating a fact that affects my daily life.

Hugs,
Karen

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You did a beautiful job coloring her! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Tilda! I love the design of your card and like that sentiment stamp as well. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tilda with Peach is so cute!!! I love that it looks like she's offering the peach.

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card...love this stunning Tilda and you did an awesome job showcasing her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous layout and I love your coloring on Tilda!!! Just as sweet as can be!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it reminds me of spring and boy, do we need that now!!! Such pretty colors you used!!!
    Hope your husband has a good week and you as well!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love how you colored her!!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. I love the colors you chose. It reminds me of summer days and snacking on peaches fresh from my dad's peach trees. Those were some of the best peaches ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job. Love the layout and your color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Karen. Lovely design and beautiful flowers :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet card, love the colour combo and of course sweet Tilda is beautiful
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super cute card and Tilda looks so pretty!!!! You did a great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, how I love these shades of orange and the beautifully colored Tilda! Those flowers are simply adorable! Love your card, Karen! Very sweet!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete