Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Swirls and Flowers

Happy Wednesday everyone !!! 

I do not know about where you live but where I live, it just seems like spring is having a hard time coming out of hybernation. I do take advantage of any days nature provides so I can get some yard projects done. Oh so much to do and so little time.

I have an easel card to share with you today. I made it in a nice sunny yellow to bring in a little sunshine at least on paper. I mixed in some purple... I love these colors together. You cannot see from the picture but the swirls are punched out of a shimmery cards stock. I found a small flower and it fit perfectly in the center of a flower on my designer paper.



Supplies
CS & DP - DCWV
Image - SU
Sentiment - Hero Arts
Dies - Spellbinder
Punch - EK Success & Martha Stewart
Flowers - Silk & Prima
Others - Rhinestones, brads and beaded spray

Thats about it for this one, I hope you like it.
Until next time...
Have a great day.
Hugs, Karen

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an awesome card!!! Love the way you designed it. Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete