Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

We are having very nice weather this weekend.... oh how I am soaking up the sun before it goes away for a few days.

Well today is my birthday... not that I want to be a year older but I really do not mind. We do not have any definite plans... we will be getting a web cam call from our son and family, which is fun... then I think we may go buy a few flowers to plant in the yard.

Yesterday I had a really fun day... my sister planned a birthday party at her place and we all played Mexican Train, ate pie and of course - presents. We had a lot of laughs and fun.

Well I am off to play a little of my 'addictive' facebook games and clean house.



Have a wonderful day and stay safe!!

I leave you with a picture of one of our cats... her name is Abby. Very sweet and energetic, she can jump high and has the longest stretch I have ever seen on a cat.
Hugs
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment