Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sunny Days

Happy Saturday everyone.

I have been silent for quite some time, so many other things that have taken priority. I have a busy summer schedule, both with fun trips and needed projects around the home. I had a feeling that this would happen since we only usually get about 3 months of nice weather a year and that draws me outside most of the time.

My hubby was lucky and had a stretch of 5 weeks without a seizure - Praise God!! But he is back to his old pattern of every 1 - 2 weeks. This past weekend, he had a run of them (4 seizures) and the extra medicine did not work so I had to call his doctor for advise. He told me what he wanted me to do and that seemed to stop them.

Even though I have not been making any cards lately, my sister has and I will be sharing with you some of her creations. This first one reminds me of my mom... she loved to collect frogs (not real ones) and they used to be hard to find. Now I find them everywhere and they are so cute. I know she is in heaven having a blast creating all these wonderful frogs for our enjoyment.


I do not have the stats on what she used but I thought you would enjoy seeing them. She is wanting to start a blog of her own but until then, I will share with you her creations and mine when I can get myself back into my craft room.

Have a blessed weekend.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment