Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lavender Bouquet

Hope everyone is having a great start to a wonderful weekend.  At last, we are having a nice sunny day, although I am grateful that we are not among those were are being hit hard with the heat blast.... my heart and thoughts go out to each of you - find someway to stay cool and safe.

My son is taking a 2 week class in Washington and has popped down for a visit this weekend. This is a real treat for us since they live in Hawaii and we do not see him much. We are planning to spend the day at our daughters farm and it should be a lot of fun... more on that later.

I would like to share with you a card that my sister made. It is so pretty with the soft greens and lavenders. I hope you enjoy this delightful Tilda.



Have a great day
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Yes she is so very pretty and the colors are beautiful!!!!!! Great job on this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete