Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hope everyone is having a great day... hard to believe it is already half way through the week.

The irrigation company came by today to get our irrigation going again for the year... oh my, luckily we can turn it off for now, for we have been getting so much rain and it is extremely soggy out there. Oh where is the sun????

Today I wanted to share with you a card I made that I will submit for two different challenges. One is for Sketch 'n Stash 57 and the other one is for Simon Says (anything birthday).


The recipe for this card is pretty simple...
Paper - DCWV
Image - Darcies (this is an older stamp)
Sentiment - created this on my computer
Brads - Bazzil Basic Paper (I bought these from Queen & Co. a long time ago)
Decorative scissors

Until I can fix my photo s/w so I can add a watermark, please follow my copyright rules... many thanks

My sister and I share a Cuttlebug with all of it's accessories, including Spellbinder nesties. They are too expensive for each of us to own one so while she is using them, I have fun challenging myself to use some of my older tools, like Fiskar scrapbooking templates (circles, ovals, etc) and decorative scissors for a finished look. 

Hope you like it and I would love for you to leave a comment.
Blessings
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Morning Karen, your card is so lovely, your image is a real cutie and the flowers very pretty:)

    hope you get your sun soon, it's misty and cold here again this morning :(

    thanks for joining us at sketch n stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty card - your flowers are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I clicked on your blog link from Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. Love the flowers! :)

    Debbie @ Phatelara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card...your flowers are beautiful ~ Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash ..good luck!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, really sweet image and such pretty flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Happy Birthday challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete