Friday, March 18, 2011

Gecko Magic

I bet many of you are glad that it is Friday... for me, being retired, one day seems to run into the next and at times I seem to forget just what day it is... hmmm, it could be my age too.

I went to use the printer and I ran out of ink - YIKES!!! I am amazed at how depenent we are on our computer, printer, camera, etc. So off I went to go buy a replacement at Best Buy and right next door is Michaels... well I just could not pass up the chance to go take a looksy at what they had. I can ALWAYS find something to buy... this time, I picked up a butterfly Martha Stewart punch (used my 40% coupon) and then some accent pearls and small paper flower roses.

Today, I have a card I made for the Stamptacular Sunday challenge 102. I had to do some thinking on what  image I wanted to use to make this card and found a stamp that I have not used in a long time.



Recipe for this card:
CS & Papers - Stampin Up
Image - Stamp a Mania
Sentiment - verse I created on my computer
Punch - Martha Stewart & Fiskars
Decorative Scissors - pinking
Lg Flower - Prina
Sm Flowers - unknown
Pearls, silk flowers

Hope you like this one. Please drop a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Blessings
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment