Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pirate Party

Morning everyone... yesterday we had a reprieve in our rain but today it is suppose to hit us hard again. Well that just gives me more time to play, 'right'??

Today I thought that I would share with you a card I made for my grandson's birthday... he LOVES pirates and I could not pass up this adorable digital stamp I found at Bugaboo.


It was a lot of fun to make and I noticed that it fit into the new challenge over at Papertake Weekly where you had to have something in '3's' called Trio Tastic... make sure that you look at the DT cards, they are works of art.

I wanted to add a watermark on my picture but my photo software is not working right now so I will have to see how to fix that, meantime... please follow my copyright rules listed on the sidebar... many thanks.

I look forward to any comments that you would like to share.
Also since I am new to blogging... I would love for you to let others know I exit out here in cyperland. :-)))

Until next time,
Blessings
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment