Thursday, March 31, 2011

Deer in the Woods

Hi everyone... I was surprised that over a week has already gone by since I wrote my last post. My, where does the time go??

I struggle with neck/back pain and when it gets the best of me, I get headaches. Then after a visit to the Chiropractor, I am good to go for awhile. I am still having pain in my shoulder but I am starting to think I may be getting arthritis - do you think that is a sign of getting older.... nay!! Not Me......

I have made some cards and wanted to share with you one that I made with a masculine theme. The image is from Our Daily Bread and colored it with chalks so I could create a soft look... hard to see that in the photo. I used a corner punch and punched a small scallop circle and cut them to fit over the corners. I also used some Spellbinders dies to create a layered design. Of course I love to use pearls and ribbon.



I made a mistake when I was touching up the photo and it ended up too small. Unfortuneatly, I cannot fix it but at least you can still see it.... LOL

Wishing you all the best
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment