Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sunshine & Laughter

Hope this finds you all well and happy. Today was a low key day and I just puttered around the house.

Also, today is my grandson's 6th birthday, they live in Hawaii so we were not able to join in on the festivities but we were able to have a web cam visit this past weekend and watch him open his present from us... oh what fun. I thank the good Lord for web cams, we are able to keep in touch and the grandkids get to know us too.

Meanwhile, I did finish this card for this weeks Mojo Monday challenge 182. I love what the DT members did, they are all so very talented.



This was a great layout and I had fun doing this project.
The recipe is super simple.
CS - Stampin Up
Paper - DCWV
Sentiment - DOTS (DOTS was the name before Close to My Heart)

I finally was able to get my photo s/w program working... yea!! So now I have a watermark on my card.

Until next time,
Blessings
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment